The mission of Valjean Society, Inc. isto facilitate a complete transformation of each participants' life after incarceration. This cannot be achieved by mere housing. For this reason, we intend to offer a robust listing of services to each and every client.
- Well-furnished housing units with all the comforts of home
- Properties located near city bus lines
- Individualized case management
- Staff on site 24 hours for support and guidance
- Peer Based Mentoring from ex-felons succeeding at life
- Employability skills training
- Employment placement
- Family reunification
- Assistance with obtaining public benefits
- Assistance with Restoring Civil Rights.
- Assistance with Bankruptcy, if necessary.
Valjean Society intends to give every participant an opportunity to choose a new path in life, as each of us has. If you or your loved one have served your time and are seeking to build value to the life that lies ahead of you, we invite you to join Valjean Society in what is, in many ways, the biggest decision of your life. "If you want what we have and are willing to go to any length to get it..." - then we invite you to call ValSoc at (480) 648-8560 or contact us online here. We will contact you directly.